The Calculation of Value report utilizes a comprehensive, hands-on approach to determine the fair market value of your practice.
The Calculation of Value report is intended for sellers considering a practice sale and buyers considering a practice purchase to ensure that no stone is left unturned in your sale or acquisition transaction. It includes an in-person site visit to the practice and in-depth analysis via several different appraisal methodologies specified by AICPA valuation standards.
The Calculation of Value report includes an in-person site visit by the CPA who will be preparing the report along with a follow up call upon completion of the report to discuss our findings and answer any questions you may have.
How it Works
- Upon ordering a report, we will send you an email with the information (e.g. practice financials, certain practice management reports, and our practice questionnaire) we will need in order to complete your valuation.
- We will set up an initial consultation call to discuss your goals and find a time for us to visit the practice in person to tour and inspect the facility and equipment.
- Once we completed the above steps, we will begin our analysis and send you a list of questions to ensure we understand the practice fully. Example questions may be “Why did the revenue of the practice decline by approximately 15% last year” or “Please provide a breakdown of the Profit Sharing expense in 2017 for the Owner vs. Employees.”
- Once these questions are answered, our CPA will complete and deliver your valuation within a week.
- The Calculation of Value includes a post-valuation call to discuss your valuation, how it was determined, and key areas for improvement and opportunities for growth moving forward.